Wednesday, June 11, 2008


This is what Brian wanted for Fathers Day. I stink when it comes to Mario Kart. I'm always running into walls and driving in the opposite direction. He promised that he'd teach me and told me that I had 3 days to practice cuz he wants a big Mario Kart race off on Father's Day. This totally goes against my rule of No video games on Sunday. We'll see what happens.
* I'm still working on the slide show for the Cali pictures. One of these times it'll work. *

2 comments:

Nilla said...

Yeah, if it's a 3-D game, I'm totally lost. I can't move straight in those. I have a whole blog post I'm planning dedicated entirely to video games... And this struggle I have with 3-D games ;).

Heather said...

I played that at Dave & Nancy's Friday night. I too kept hitting the wall and getting turned around backwards. It was still fun. I was looking through blogger templates and found a Mario one. I thought, that one's for Becky & Brian.