Thursday, June 19, 2008

California Birthday Party Part 2

Brian didn't eat much dinner but the cake was a different story. It was white with strawberry filling and butter cream frosting.
Yummmm
Aunt Curley (below) drove quite a long way just to come to our party. She takes wonderful pictures. It was a treat to have family and other close (adopted family) friends like Aunt Lynn and Archie (pictured above) come celebrate with us.
Times like these when I wish that we lived closer to family. I cherish the precious memories that we make. They'll never be forgotten.

2 comments:

Daniel said...

as the saying goes "good times" it was a fun party in cali and im sure equally fun in alabama. he keeps this up he will have 36 birthday partys before he graduates high school lol.

Nilla said...

It looks like Little B was the king of the party :). I'm sure he loved it!