Thursday, June 19, 2008

Little B is ONE!!! Cali Party part 1

This lucky little boy was able to have 2 first Birthday parties. One was held in California at the end of May. We had a combined family party for the month of June. I turned 29 my SiL turned 28 and of course Brian II turned the big one.
We had a great time. It was held at Red Hill Park in the afternoon. Brian did not hold back when it came to the cake. He dove right in.
We had food, family, friends, a pinata and water balloon games. It couldn't have been better. Well maybe if Big Brian was there but other than that it was awesome.
For the food we did a Nacho bar. There was both jalapeno cheese and non jalapeno cheese, beef and chicken toppings. Fruit salad. Chocolate covered strawberries. Deviled eggs, Chinese chicken salad. veggie tray. ugh the list goes on and on.
Everyone was so extremely thoughtful and generous in the gift giving. It was just so fun to see everyone there. Brian is enjoying his gifts. My Sister in Law and Mother in Law did a wonderful job in planning and preparing the party.

3 comments:

Heather said...

I love the picture of him trying to get into that present. Soo Cute!

Nilla said...

That looks like it was tons of fun! I would've loved a picture of the spread though :)!

Kira =] said...

1st birthdays are so much fun! I still love looking at the pictures from Carlise's =]